Tuesday, February 02, 2010

The Music Instinct

If you catch this within a week (or so?) of posting, there’s a little trailer here for my new book The Music Instinct on BBC Radio 3’s Nightwaves. It was the usual story, even on the delightfully thoughtful Nightwaves, i.e. barely time to garble the most basic of messages. But the music is nice. If you’re interested in more and are in striking distance of London, I’m speaking on this subject at the Royal Institution on 16th Feb. (There’s a list of other speaking dates on my web site.)

1 comment:

Fernet Branca said...

Hi Phil, Thank you for the link to the Nightwaves program. I listened to it and enjoyed listening to you speak. I have ordered the book from the UK, because I don't know when it will be available in the US. I dislike the cover design, but I won't see it when I'm reading.

Fernet